Click to add SEXY to your shoots! http://www.getnotic3-d.com/affiliates/jrox.php?uid=akay17

Click to add sexy to your shoots!!!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Keepin' it Real and a few of My Favorite Things! (Unphotoshopped and unprocessed photos)

Ok so we all know that photographers for different projects want to see the "real you." They want to make sure you are who you say you are but most importantly you look like your pictures say you look. I once heard the tail end of some models conversation and one stated: "Oh poor thing, she's a photo shop baby." So this post will just show some photos taken off my Blackberry and I threw in a few items of mine that I LOVE!

The different looks of AmandaKay :)

I can't decide if blondes really have more fun! Because brunettes sure can hold it down!






My hair was being completely uncooperative so I grabbed a bunch of bobby pins and just pinned it to the side.

Shoes, etc., and my baby gurl:



       *You can never have too much bling! Ever!
      New Guess SwimSuit!
                                          
                         Baby Bianca

So there you go. This is me and few things that I love!



No comments:

Post a Comment