Click to add SEXY to your shoots! http://www.getnotic3-d.com/affiliates/jrox.php?uid=akay17

Click to add sexy to your shoots!!!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Do you want smooth, silky hair without the chemicals?

I know I did!

Hair Model, Keratin Complex Smoothing Systems, Signature Salons, Chandler, AZ, January 2011

I sat before a group of stylists who were becoming certified to use the Keratin Smoothing System. I think I had about 20+ hands on my head by the end of the class but the end result was a smooth, shiny look and so worth it. Class even ran about a half hour late because I have so much hair!! I got my ends trimmed though, a smooth do, and some great products!

     I wish I could post the before picture but it's too scary! Just picture A LOT of kinky curls to the point where my hair was barely to my shoulders.... Quite a difference. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment