Click to add SEXY to your shoots! http://www.getnotic3-d.com/affiliates/jrox.php?uid=akay17

Click to add sexy to your shoots!!!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

First things First!

I have begun modeling again after a quick stint when I was younger and I love it! I am having so much fun and meeting so many professional and incredible photographers, body painters and makeup artists. Modeling really lets my creative side shine! I love playing with different make up looks, hair styles and clothes. I am beginning to build my portfolio in the midst of accepting paid shoots as well. Every shoot I learn something new and hopefully am becoming a better model. This blog will chronicle my work thus far, therefore I'll be sharing my portfolio and future events I have booked! Hope you all enjoy! You can contact me at akay_amandakay@yahoo.com if you want to do a shoot or have any questions and feel free to follow and leave comments. I am extremely easy to work with and try to make everything a blast to create an outstanding product. Enjoy!

*KrazyBeautifulUnique and Beautiful Imperfections are two phrases that I believe describe my life and how I live it. Don't ever take yourself too seriously and no matter where you are or what you're doing take time for a good laugh.*

No comments:

Post a Comment