Click to add SEXY to your shoots! http://www.getnotic3-d.com/affiliates/jrox.php?uid=akay17

Click to add sexy to your shoots!!!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Dancing the night away!

Yes! I dance as well and by dancing I mean hip hop, jazz, ballet, tap (in my past), and am working on my lyrical. I've also taken a few ballroom dance classes and hope to explore belly dancing, zumba, and even pole fitness. In 2009 I tried out for the Minnesota Timberwolves and made it into the final 20 girls! I was in a week long training camp where in all my years of gymnastics and cheerleading I couldn't believe how hard they worked us! Unfortunately I did not make the final cut but you can check out the audition video. Our final audtion was to perform at a WNBA game at halftime and the theme was a throwback to the 80's so Michael Jackson PYT it was!

*Hoping I can find someone who would want to do a dance/movement shoot with me!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb0pHxQynns
I'm in the back right--you'll see my brown hair flying around. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment